Annandale - QA Technician
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Annandale, MN
Type of Job: full time, trial for hire.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:15am to 5:45pm
Pay: $12/hr. depending on qualifications.
Transportation: This position is not located on the bus line. Applicant must have their own personal, reliable transportation.
Custom food manufacturer, specializing in Sandwich, Breakfast, Snack and Dessert Categories, seeking a Quality Assurance Technician.
The Quality Assurance Technician is primarily responsible for being detail-orientated, performing daily quality assurance monitoring, verification and documentation for both finished products and unfinished products. Assisting the QA manager with select project or tasks as assigned.Essential Job Functions
- Perform daily HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points program), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and product monitoring checks. Record all observations.
- Monitoring and validating the quality of all components by performing periodical checks against specifications.
- Ensure that the weights of all finished products comply with specifications.
- Evaluate finished products at an established frequency to ensure that finished production complies with specifications.
- Assist with component receiving inspections as needed.
- Collect, verify and document all component waste generated from the production lines, rework, and deficient ingredients/components accurately
- Assist the production group in a variety of tasks including rework, sandwich assembly and break substitution when needed.
- Responsible for monitoring, verifying, reporting food safety and quality issues to Management and allergen control.
Must read and speak English. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group settings. Math Ability:
Basic math skills required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals.Work Environment:
Ability to work in a refrigerated environment, 45-50 degrees.Physical Demands:
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with attention to detail. While performing the duties of the job the employee is required to have good hand-eye coordination. Note:
- A Resume is required for this position
- Ability to pass a clean background check for the last 7 years, traffic violations are not counted
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Annandale office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlastaffinginc.com. We do interviews Monday – Thursday from 8am -3pm, or by appointment. If you have a resume available be ready to submit it when you apply. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify, if you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov .
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-274-8000, or stop into our Annandale Atlas; 211 Elm St. Suite 200, Annandale, MN 55302