ATA - Production Worker - Operation I
Job Title: Production Worker - Operation I
Job Location/City: Chaska, MN
Type of Job: Full Time
Shift: Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pay: $14.50 per hour and up depending on qualifications
The primary purpose of this position is to develop competence in and perform basic assembly and/or inspection operations at Integer. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Company Core Beliefs, Behavioral Based Safety process, and Integer Associate Quality Policy.
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s) and Quality Work Instructions (QWI’s).
- Understands own tasks and how they relate to others on their team. Works under close Supervision where duties are clearly defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
- Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and escalates quality non-conformances.
- Completes required Device History Records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required.
Performs other functions as required.Job RequirementsMinimum Education:
High school graduate or equivalent.Minimum Experience:
0-2 years related work experience.Specialized Knowledge:
Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must learn to recognize obvious defects in workmanshipSpecial Skills:
Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience in a regulated industry with Medical devices preferred.Other:
Able and willing to learn assembly operations; work is closely supervised.
How to apply:
Please apply in person at our ATA Staffing - Robbinsdale or you can shorten your time in our office by applying online at www.atlasstaffinginc.com. If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply.
We accept applications Monday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. or by appointment.
ATA Staffing – Robbinsdale
4080 West Broadway, Ste. 116
Robbinsdale, MN 55422Phone: