Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Job Location: Mendota Heights, MN
Type of Job: Full time, Trial to hire
Shift: 2nd shift 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Pay: Salaried position, $45 - $55k depending on experience/background
Short description of job duties:
· Supervise daily shift activities
· Ensure compliance with all government regulatory agencies standards (example: Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Administration (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), etc.)
· Document and follow up on all department processes in order to implement improvements
· Ensure compliance with customer specifications, quality standards, FDA, HACCP, and other regulations
· Ensure on-time and accurate production and/or catering of all flights
Equipment and Sanitation:
· Supervise personnel to maintain proper cleanliness of dish-room
· Direct personnel to complete priority items
· Participate in determining par levels and order quantities based on airline specs, menu, and vendor lead-time
· Tracks proper usage, waste, and yield in relation to requisition requirements
· Participate in end of month inventory process
· Supervise personnel to ensure food is produced and assembled in accordance with FDA, USDA, HACCP, and airline specification
· Ensure on-time and accurate food production to meet Kitchen Ready Times
· A minimum 3 years of related work experience in a supervisory role required
· Ability to develop and lead others to obtain desired results and achieve budget
· Working knowledge of OSHA, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), FDA, USDA, and EPA regulations
· Proven analytical and leadership skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills required combines with an aptitude for multi-tasking
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
How to apply/who to call if questions:
Please apply in person at our St. Paul office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com. If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply.
We accept applications MONDAY - THURSDAY from 10:00am-1:00pm, or by appointment.
If you would like to apply Online.
Follow the steps below:
If you would like to apply In Person.
Follow the steps below:
1. Download and print the forms below
2. Bring the completed forms to the selected location.
Any Questions please contact the location listed.
If you would like to save your application
Use the file below.
These forms are for in person use. You can print them out and fill out the required information and go to your location for submission.