St. Cloud - CNC Machinist
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Job Location: Waite Park, MN
Type of Job: Full time, trial to hire
Hours: Rotating week schedule – Monday – Thursday 3pm-1am, Tuesday – Friday 3pm-1am. Every other week a 4 day weekend
Pay: $17 - $19 + $1.00 Shift differential, depending on qualifications.
Transportation: This client is located on the bus line.
Local Waite Park Granite Company is seeking a full time CNC Machinist for 2nd shift, running a metal CNC Mill.
Operate a variety of CNC machines to safely produce products that meet all the Clients & the Customers prescribed quality, expectations, requirements, and standards.Essential Functions:
Follow established work procedures, and perform work assignments as required to meet all the Clients, quality and production goals.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as indicators and Vernier calipers. Blueprint reading and comprehension.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Confer with supervisory and other department personnel to exchange technical information.
- Confer with numerical control programmers to ensure new programs or machinery will function properly, and output will meet specifications.
- Lay out, measure, and mark material to display placement of cuts.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, saws, or grinders.
- Maintain industrial machines using preventative maintenance methods per manual.
- Measure and examine machined parts to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measurement instruments.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used. Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions and determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Set-up and operate single and/or multiple pieces of equipment using basic machine tools to perform precision machining operations.
Minimum Education – High school diploma, with trade school experience or equivalent. Preferred to have an Associate degree. Required 1 year CNC experience with one to three years related experience in related fields. Background/Pre-Employment Drug Test:
Ability to pass a National Background check & a Pre-Employment Drug Screen.Note:
A Resume is required for this position.
How to Apply:
Please apply in person at our Saint Cloud office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com . We do interviews Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm, or by appointment. If you have a resume available be ready to submit it when you apply. When applying please provide proper documentation for E-Verify, if you are unsure of what acceptable forms of identification are you may find it at www.uscis.gov .
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 320-257-0330, or stop into our Saint Cloud Atlas ;420 East Saint Germain Street, Saint Cloud, MN 56304